Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 4 of 23 Things: Photo Sharing

This is the first time I've ever went this deep into photo sharing and who knew that it was this extensive.  I don't get many questions on the topic perhaps because the people who use it are people who already know what their doing with it.  I imagine that Flickr could prove to be useful in conjunction with Facebook in that it provides a safe and maybe more secure way for others to view your pictures.

I did my Flickr search for the BoogieMonster and appearently he does indeed exist, though not where you would expect.  No Sasquatch-esque images of the BoogieMonster roaming through the woods of West Virginia were to be found.  No candid shots of the BoogieMonster hiding under the beds of children across America either.  Often misunderstood, the BoogieMonster hangs out here... at the Friendswood Library in Friendswood, Texas.

2 comments:

  1. hmm never heard of the boogie moonster.I like music of all kinds with the exception of Gangsta rap.Hip hop in the 80s started out fun with rhymes and music but many took it and added violance and ugly stories about street life.Jazzy Jeff and MC Hammer kept it fun and clean.
    You are welcome to read my blog.
    Peace love and music
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete