Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 10 of 23 Things: Conclusion (Thing 23)

Overall, I think that 23 Things was a success. It was a good refresher on some things and good exposure on others. I think it was especially good to be thrusted into a lot of these things because otherwise, I may have never gotten around to perusing these things. I liked creating the blog. It hasa given me some ideas on Blogs I may create in the future. I'm list maker so I have some ideas about a personal Wiki page. It was good to re-look at HTML. I had all but forgotten that I do know some about it.

I think thatthe overall program was pretty comprehensive, so I'm not sure what else could be added to it to make it better. I do think our patrons could definitely benefit from exposure to some of the neat concepts introduced here.

I think, in addition to the Podcasts, blog creating, wiki pages, and video and audio embedding, I was very impressed with the Khan Academy concept. That is something that I intend to take advantadge of.

No comments:

Post a Comment